Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language
I offer mainly 3 levels courses. You can register for one level or more.
This stage aims to provide beginners with the basic skills of reading, speaking and writing by enhancing the students’ understanding of the nature of the Arabic language.
After the completion of this level, students are expected to:
1. Understand and use vocabulary and phrases which are commonly used in simple dialogues.
2. Understand and use short sentences in everyday situations.
This stage is designed to teach students a set of grammatical structures and develop their basic communicative skills in reading, listening, speaking and writing through short dialogues and varied texts.
Students are expected to:
1. Understand and prepare short simple sentences.
2. Use simple grammar
3. Communicate through dialogues in simple life situations.
This stage is designed to enhance the four language skills: reading, listening, writing, and speaking through a variety of verbal and written communicative interactions about a variety of topics including news, literature and culture.
Students will be able to:
1.Understand the general meaning of television programs and short video clips.
2. Understand the general meaning of texts dealing with current events and topics of interest to the student.
3. Write texts or short messages about different topics.
4. Describe the events and express their views briefly, whether verbally or in writing, and express their opinions.
– I’ll focus on four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
– Using visual and audible teaching techniques.
The fees for each course: (one to one classes)
No. of Hours
- Applicants must pay all course fees in full before enrolling to the course.
- Payment instructions will be sent via email following receipt of your completed Application Form and availability of a place on a course(s) is confirmed.
- Please note, a place on a course can only be secured through payment; places cannot be reserved.
- Refund policy: Fees will be fully refunded if a course is cancelled for any reason beyond our control.
- Withdrawing before the start of the course: if you decide to cancel enrolling on a term before it begins, we will refund your term fees (minus a 10% administration fee) provided your request is received in writing before the course begins.On withdrawal, refunds, where applicable, must be requested in writing to: